Miesque Wooden Blind
Bespoke dark brown wooden blind that amalgamates the colours of walnut and mahogany available in a 35mm & 50mm slat width
BUY TODAY SAVE 50%
|Minimum width:||40.0cm||Minimum drop||20.0cm|
|Maximum width||242.0cm||Maximum drop||300.0cm|
|Bespoke dark brown wooden blind that amalgamates the colours of walnut and mahogany available in a 35mm & 50mm slat width|
• A valance to match the slats is included.
• Blinds specified 'Recess' will be supplied with a straight valance.
• Blinds specified 'Exact' will be supplied with a valance (mitred returns) that covers the end of the rail (as shown in image)
• 25mm and 35mm blinds are supplied with a headrail that is 40mm wide x 40mm height.
• 50mm blinds are supplied with a white headrail that is 51mm wide x 40mm height.
• Each blind can tilted, raised & lowered by seperate colour co-ordinated pull cords & acorns.Blinds over 200cm only available with Standard controls raise lower right, tilt & turn cords left.
• Cord controls can be specified to be on the left, right or split.
• All blinds supplied with end fix brackets. Larger blinds will be supplied with U shaped centre support brackets which can either be face fixed or top fixed.
BRACKETS (END FIX BOX BRACKETS)
• 25mm Slat 50mm W x 50mm H
• 35mm Slat 50mm W x 50mm H
• 38mm Slat 41mm W x 40mm H
• 50mm Slat 68mm W x 50mm H
• 63mm Slat 62mm W x 40mm H
• All blinds supplied with end fix brackets.
• Larger blinds will be supplied with U shaped centre support brackets which can either be face fixed or top fixed.
Due to the thickness of the wood slat it is important to be aware of the stack size when fitting the blind. The following is for guidance only and should be increased by 10% for blinds supllied with tapes.
The BBSA and its members are fully committed to help eliminate the risk associated with harzardous looped operating cords, chains and tapes used on window blinds.
Window blind cords and chains must be kept out of reach of babies and small children and there are many solutions for new and existing blinds. Here is what you should do now if you have babies or young children living in your house or if babies or young children may visit:
Examine every blind in your home. If they have a looped control chain or cord and do not have a safety device fitted then you can easily install one of the many devices available (see make it safe brochure below for device types). Alternitivley, ask a BBSA member or ‘make it safe’ dealer who will be happy to assist you.
• Ensure that all operating blind cords and chains cannot be reached by children.
• When buying a new blind always look for one that does not contain cords, has concealed cords or has an in-built safety device or where a safety devices are offered.
• Move cots, beds and any furniture away from windows and blinds – remember children love to climb.
Watch the BBSA's make it safe video below by clicking the link below. and at the bottom of this page you can download a copy of the BBSA's make it safe brochure.
Child Safety Video and Make it Safe Brochure