How to Measure Duorol Blinds
Measuring for your Duorol blind is simple!
First of all determine the type of mount you wish to make; 'Recess' or 'Exact'
When you measure:
1. Use a steel tape measure for accuracy.
2. Measure in centimeters and measure to the nearest millimetre.
3. Look out for any obstructions such as window handles, tiles, dado rails etc and take their position into account if necessary.
4. Take into account the stacking height of the shade
5. Always take into account children living in the home and order child saftey devices to keep cords and chains safely out of reach.
6. Always double check your measurements.
• This is the measurement you need to specify if you want your blind to fit inside the window recess,
• There is no need for you to make any adjustments, as we will make the deductions for the blind to fit the recess perfectly.
1. Measure the width of the window wall to wall (left to right) in 3 separate positions, as shown in the diagram. Note down the smallest measurement inside the recess.
2. Measure the drop of the window (head to sill) in 3 separate positions, as shown in the diagram. Again, note down the smallest measurement.
Note: For ‘Recess’ specified measurements we will make the necessary adjustment. For allowances made see 'important Product Information' on the product specification tab.
• This is the measurement you need to take if you want your blind to hang outside the window recess. We will make your blind exactly to these measurements.
• Measure the exact width area where you would like blind to cover. Note down the measurement.
• Measure the exact area you would like the blind to cover from top to bottom as shown in the diagram Note down the measurement.
For Exact measurements we recommend that you have an overlap of 51 mm (2") at the top and 38 mm (1.5") on each side
If you have any questions about measuring your window please call us on 0208 364 1648 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org