Need help? 0845 533 1023 Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm
- Blackout blinds
- Roller blinds
- Roman blinds
- Venetian blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Wooden blinds
- Woodweave blinds
- Duette shades
- Duorol Shades
- Free Hanging Pleated
- Velux blinds
- Skylight Loft blinds
- Cassette Blackout
- Jeff Banks Wood Blinds
- Luxaflex Home Design
- INTU Venetian Blinds
- INTU Pleated Blinds
- INTU Roller Blinds
- Pleated blinds
- Kitchen Blinds
- Bathroom Blinds
- White Blackout Blinds
- Conservatory Blinds
- Next Day Blinds
- Office Blinds
- No Drill INTU Blinds
- Light Wood Blinds
- Kids Blackout Blinds
- Discount Roman Blinds
- Discount Venetian Blinds
- Faux Wooden Blinds
- Discount Wood Blinds
- Cheap Wood Blinds
Frequently Asked Questions
We frequently get asked questions about our service and our range of blinds, or for advice on taking measurements and fitting blinds correctly. Here are our answers to the most common queries. We hope you find them useful!
How do I order blinds?
You can order blinds on-line from our website 24 hours a day or call us between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and we will take your order over the phone.
Is it cheaper to order blinds on the website?
No, the price for our blinds is exactly the same whether you buy on-line or order by phone.
Can I order a sample before I buy?
Yes, you can order up to 7 samples. If these do not suit then you can order some more free of charge. How do I measure a bay window? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry and digital images if you have some and a member of our technical team will be in touch.
How will my blinds be delivered?
All of our blinds ordered are delivered using our standard delivery service at a cost of £7.95 per order. We offer a Saturday (am) delivery where a premium charge of £15 is applicable.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver blinds to the Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man on our standard service at no extra cost.
Do you sell Blackout Roller blinds?
We have a very good selection of blackout blinds in a variety of colours , these are perfect for cutting out light coming into the room.
I live outside the UK. Can you deliver blinds to me?
At the moment Blinds4UK only delivers to addresses in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Do you sell Roman blinds with blackout lining?
Yes we do. We have a wide range of fabrics available with blackout lining.
What type of blinds would be best for my bathroom?
Bathrooms tend to be steamy, so it's best to choose a blind that can cope with these conditions. Aluminium Venetians are ideal as natural Wood Venetians may warp. If you are after a natural look, try our Wood effect Auminium Venetians, these combine the look of wood and offer the practicality of Aluminium blinds.
I want blinds for my conservatory, do Blinds4UK supply them?
You can order blinds for the sides of your conservatory from Blinds4UK. If you have a uPVC conservatory, take care to avoid screwing into the sealed unit when fitting your blinds.
What's the difference between ‘Exact’ and ‘Recess’?
- Recess – This is where a small clearance allowance deducted off the width in the manufacture of the blind, so the blind hangs freely inside the recess and does not catch the sides when raised or lowered. Recess size is generally specified when mounting the blind inside the recess of a window.
- Exact Size - The blind is supplied exactly to the size that has been ordered, no allowances are made by the factory. Exact size is generally specified when mounting the blind outside the recess.
Note; we highly recommend you read our how to measure page before ordering.
Do you sell blinds for Velux windows?
Yes we do! Velux blinds can be found by clicking on the Velux category on our home page. You will be directed to the Velux on-line shopping store.
The louvres of my Vertical blinds won't rotate. Have I done something wrong?
This is easily rectified as this sometimes happens if the louvres were originally hung onto the headrail whilst the hooks were in the closed position.
Steps to follow;
- You need to take the louvres off the headrail.
- Turn the chain round until the hooks (carriages) are in the open position and are all facing the same way.
- Re-hang the louvers ensuring you are able to see through them and out of your window.
Your louvres should now rotate without any problems.
The louvres on my Vertical blind are not in line with each other, what should I do?
The vertical headrail has a self aligning carrier system so it maybe that one of these is out of alignment, this is easily rectified.
Steps to follow;
- Remove the louvres from the carriages
- Pull the tilt chain and draw cord at the same time until the slats are in the closed position. You may feel some resistance but do not worry, gently force the chain and the carriages will realign. Don\'t worry if you hear a noise from the headrail as this is perfectly normal.
If your question isn't answered here and you require further information, email us at email@example.com