Ex Lite Black Intu Roller Blind
A Black blackout roller blind with moisture resistant
BUY TODAY SAVE 20%
|Minimum width:||32.5cm||Minimum drop||10.0cm|
|Maximum width||140.0cm||Maximum drop||200.0cm|
|A Black blackout roller blind with moisture resistant|
INTU Beadfit Measuring & Installation Guide
Click on the video link below to view simple instructions on how to measure and Install INTU Roller Blinds.
Important notes when measuring
• Ensure windows are uPVC and have suitable rubber bead that accepts fitting of bracket
• Use Side Extrusion Profile that gives smallest gap; Standard or Large (Free samples available on request). Order Free Side Extrusion Profiles before placing order.
• Where the gap is greater than 1mm, this size must be deducted from the clear glass size measurement (both sides).This gap can only be determined by ordering the Side Extrusion Profiles; Please note if the gap is too wide these blinds will not fit properly,. If unsure please give us a call.
• Measure visible (clear) glass size for the width & drop (do not include bead)
• Bead depth must be between 11mm to 27mm
• For more information on INTU Blinds please call our customer service.