Next Day Roller Blinds | Express Roller Blinds | Red Poppy
Plain Poppy Red Roller Blind.
|Minimum width:||36.0cm||Minimum drop||30.0cm|
|Maximum width||198.1cm||Maximum drop||243.8cm|
|Plain Poppy Red Roller Blind.|
Blind Size & Cloth Size
• The width and drop must be specified in CENTIMETERS (CM) to the nearest 0.1cm.
• The measurement you are making is the BRACKET to BRACKET (Blind Width) measurement and not the FABRIC (CLOTH) SIZE measurement.
• The Fabric width (Cloth Size) will be between 2.9cm - 3.5cm less than overall blind width to allow for brackets and operating mechanism.
• When Recess measurement specified we will make a deduction of 0.6cm (6mm) OFF THE BLIND WIDTH
• We work to an operating tolerance of +/- 5mm) on all made to measure blinds..
• Before ordering you are advised to read our How to measure roller blinds guide.
Viewing Image Options
Simply click the '?' to the right of the selected option and this will activate the pop up page.
Blinds available on a next day service (UK Mainland Only) if ordered before 9.30am. (Next Day delivery service is between Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm)
Roller blinds are manufactured on a aluminium barrel and supplied with white universal top fix/face fix brackets.
• Blinds up to 198.1cm are made on a 28mm barrel
• Top Fixed - 52mm Height x 40mm Depth
• Face Fixed - 40mm Height x 52mm Depth
Child Safety - 'make it safe'
The BBSA and its members are fully committed to help eliminate the risk associated with harzardous looped operating cords, chains and tapes used on window blinds.
Window blind cords and chains must be kept out of reach of babies and small children and there are many solutions for new and existing blinds. Here is what you should do now if you have babies or young children living in your house or if babies or young children may visit:
Examine every blind in your home. If they have a looped control chain or cord and do not have a safety device fitted then you can easily install one of the many devices available (see make it safe brochure below for device types). Alternitivley, ask a BBSA member or ‘make it safe’ dealer who will be happy to assist you.
• Ensure that all operating blind cords and chains cannot be reached by children.
• When buying a new blind always look for one that does not contain cords, has concealed cords or has an in-built safety device or where a safety devices are offered.
• Move cots, beds and any furniture away from windows and blinds – remember children love to climb.
Watch the BBSA's make it safe video below by clicking the link below. and at the bottom of this page you can download a copy of the BBSA's make it safe brochure.
Child Safety Video and Make it Safe Brochure